‘Thanks To You’ Campaign
If it wasn’t for National Lottery players buying the tickets, the National Lottery wouldn’t have the funding to distribute to good causes all over the UK. The ‘Thanks To You’ Campaign is a chance for organisations, large or small, to say ‘thank you’ to National Lottery players for the funding they’ve received.
Win a FREE place on a Traditional Crafts Course at Stanwick Lakes
The heritage projects managed by Rockingham Forest Trust at Stanwick Lakes have only been made possible by support from the National Lottery. As a thank you to all National Lottery players, we would like to give you the opportunity to take part in one of our Trading Places Traditional Crafts Courses for FREE (usual cost from £70-£120)
- Basket Making, 9th January 2019, 9.30am – 5.00pm – Learn the traditional skills necessary to make a small, round willow basket.
- Blacksmithing, 7th January 2019, 9.30am – 5.00pm – Discover the techniques of drawing down and shaping the metal on the anvil, then bending, forming and quenching your work until it is transformed from a length of steel bar into your own unique item.
- Spoon Carving, 11th January 9.30am – 5.00pm – Learn how to cleave the wood and use an axe to produce your spoon blank. Then use a sloyd and a hook knife to carve and shape your individual spoon.
To find out more about the Trading Places Traditional Crafts Courses please visit the website.
How to Take Part
Taking part is simple. Buy a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard (between 3rd and 9th December 2018) then email a photograph of your ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will then be entered into a draw. The closing date for entries is 10th December 2018. Lucky winners will be contacted by 14th December 2018.
Please read our Terms and Conditions, below.
Terms and conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry into a prize draw to win a place on one of the Traditional Crafts Courses as advertised.
- The prize is not transferable and is only available on the date advertised as part of the Thanks To You campaign.
- The prize is not redeemable for the cash value.
- The course will take place at The Barn, Stanwick Lakes, Stanwick, Northamptonshire, NN9 6GY
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry into the draw (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game needs to be emailed to email@example.com
- The offer is valid for tickets purchased from 3rd to 9th December 2018.
- The closing date for entries is 10th December 2018 5.00pm
- Winners will be contacted by 14th December 2018 by email. Winners’ names will be available 28 days after the draw by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Car parking charges at Stanwick Lakes will apply on the day.
- Customer data will be held until 14th January 2019.
- You must be 16 or over to purchase a lottery ticket.
- No employee of Rockingham Forest Trust may enter the draw.
- By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be electronically, randomly selected.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.