National Lottery Funding – #ThanksToYou Campaign
Saturday, 23rd November to Sunday 1st December
If it wasn’t for National Lottery players buying the tickets, the National Lottery wouldn’t have the funding to distribute to good causes all over the UK. The ‘ThanksToYou’ Campaign is a chance for organisations, large or small, to say ‘thank you’ to National Lottery players for the funding they’ve received.
How to Take Part
Taking part is simple. Email a photograph of a National Lottery ticket or scratch card and your full name between 23rd November and 1st December 2019 to email@example.com, with ‘#ThanksToYou Campaign’ in the subject line.
‘No purchase’ option to enter the draw – Email your full name between 23rd November and 1st December 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘#ThanksToYou Campaign’ in the subject line.
You will then be entered into a draw to win a place on one of the Traditional Crafts Courses we offer at Stanwick Lakes. To find out more details about the craft courses available please visit the Trading Places Crafts website.
Please read our Terms and Conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry into a draw to win a place on one of the Traditional Crafts Courses as advertised.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the draw.
- The prize is a place on a Traditional Craft Course of your choice, from those as advertised.
- The prize is not redeemable for the cash value.
- The course will take place at The Barn, Stanwick Lakes, Stanwick, Northamptonshire, NN9 6GY.
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry into the draw (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery scratch cards).
- The winner will be contacted by 4th December by email.
- The winner must claim the prize no later than 9th December.
- Car parking charges at Stanwick Lakes will apply on the day of the craft course.
- Customer data will be held until 14th January 2020.
- You must be 16 or over to take part in this draw.
- No employee of Rockingham Forest Trust may enter the draw.
- By entering this draw the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be electronically, randomly selected.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.